Dr Jai Jhinku
Dr Jhinku is on extended leave and is expected to return in August.
Jai obtained his medical degree in Brisbane, Queensland. He completed his Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 1996, and since graduating has worked largely in General Practice. Jai has also worked in Queensland Metropolitan and rural hospitals.
Jai’s interests are Paediatrics, Cardiovascular medicine and skin cancer excisions, although he also provides general family health care consultations including:
- Paediatric health and immunisations
- Diabetic care
- Geriatric and Palliative Care
- Men’s and Women’s health
- Sports injury and GP Orthopaedics
- GP Mental Health
- Skin checks and GP Dermatology
- Minor surgical and skin procedures
- Pre-employment medicals
- Insurance reports
- Chronic disease management
- Health plans and team care arrangements.